Monday, May 7, 2012

A date has been set

I naively had hoped our first few years of marriage would be in the states, a close distance to my mother. I had naively hoped for a lot of things but by chance of god or chaos Akira informed me that he would not be renewing his visa that a year from he'd like to go home and keep his mother company. To be very honest neither sound ideal but I have a year.... A year to ensure that this is truly what I want. you know what is ironic? I had willingly desired to live in Saudi Arabia but the thought if Japan not only sounds uncomfortable but I have this dread in my stomach. I can say I honestly have never desired that area nor ever paid it any attention until this past year. Instead I always thought I'd marry a Kaleejee man of some kind of rank and glide easily into the life of a Mideast wife... Eating dates praying in poems five times daily and stay safe in a veil. Now... Now it seems fate is mocking me because as Akira was telling me on the phone of our new location my god damn future cookie from pick up stix said, traveling to the east will give you great rewards. I actually accused Akira of planting it since he negotiates with so many food companies. But no... Soooo, inshallah I'll have more confirmation to this decision then a damn cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment