Thursday, June 21, 2012

My insanity...because the apple never falls from the Tree

My mother is just straight up insane.

I love her dearly, I do.  She's beautiful and funny and very kind if everything is exactly the way she wants it, but her cling to me is near death grip.  So naturally she is freaking out that I'm moving away.  She's been trying to even break me and Akira up, she's tried guliting me with her health, and then she was like, you promised you would never leave me! And I was like but I have to, it's not forever, it's just for now.  But she's had a supermassive freak out over NOTHING.

When I say freaking out...I mean that she's throwing such a huge fit that she took back everything she could that she's ever given me and things she can't take back, like my phone, she reported the phone stolen (my fault for joining her family plan even though I pay for it, I should just keep things in my name, I learned that with the business) so now I'm phoneless until tomorrow (which isn't cool because I have clients call that number) and she's just crazy.

Straight up crazy.

The move is a year from now...and she's insane.  Soooooo I called off having a wedding, not the marriage, I'm still marrying Akira, I just think that all the parents are going too crazy over all of this that I'm really tired of dealing with it.  If they all want to throw fits then it will have to be over something else because there's no more wedding.

Saves Akira and I a shit load of money anyways that I would rather invest on a house. 

I feel like I put a retirement home on time out.

Akira though found all this pretty entertaining and I think he's even proud of how I handled it, though he's really worried I'm going to snap any moment because I'm starting to shake all the time from the stress of dealing with everyone and trying to make everyone happy.  So everytime we talk and he sees me he repeats over and over, stay calm, stay calm, stay calm.  I'm staying calm.  I'm extremely sad and I want to sob but I don't have time I have to keep everything moving forward.

I don't want a wedding.  I want a marriage.

And I would really like sanity to return to our families because they are completely ruining this for us.  This isn't fun at all :-(

I would cry but I'm at work so I've been downing coffee wishing it was whiskey but at least I've done all my paperwork in lightening time.

Akira is cooking dinner tonight, I think that was really nice of him.  I love him so much.  I'm just so embarrassed everyone is acting like this.  I really wish everyone would just be happy for us.   I don't understand...everyone is upset because they want us to live near them, and I think that's a good sign, it shows how loved we are...both of us to everyone, but....this is not a healthy reaction.  We decided it wasn't fair to live near anyone...I don't see how we're being mean on that.  But everyone is just having the greatest freak out ever.  I really don't think they have any right at all to have any demands.  They are more then welcomed to give us their input but that's it. 

This is our life.  And my life goal is to be married and have a family...and I happen to be lucky enough to have found the most amazing person I've ever met in my life and for some crazy reason, he loves me and wants a family too. 

So I will unleash the gates of Hell if anyone messes this up!

1 comment: