Wednesday, September 12, 2012

At work...bumped...


 

Why isn't it good enough?

That's the thing I tell myself all the time, why am I just not good enough?

I can't think...I feel totally useless...I wish I could have just stayed at home and just slept this feeling away.

I don't want to talk about it right now...but Akira just keeps showing me the same red flag over and over and I'm super worried.  I'm worried I'm not enough for him...

I dunno.

I feel like blah...

How the hell am I going to survive in a country that is completely perverted?  Or survive with a man brough up with it...

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. No but I wish I could dump his loser friends..looool. Not all his friends are bad, but his married friends are probably the biggest pervs I've ever met ;-/

      Delete