Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I get to be a bitch right now

Cause my fucking hormones are EVERYWHERE right now.

I'm actually having hot flashes.

What is causing this you might ask?

Well since my dead baby isn't clotting itself out, I got to take some pills that on top of being extremely painful (a 3 day process of pain no less..and I'm dealing with it at work, the vomiting and heating pad and all), I'm allergic to the pain pills they did prescribe me so today...I'm all natural...which means I'm a sweating, full of water weight, and bloated like a balloon.

Needless to say, I'm a mess.   And I'm pissed.  I've gotten an few emails and what not from a few women out there (not pointing it out) talking about this ordeal and how I should be and blah blah blah.

Well fuck you.

When you carry around a fucking dead baby for over a week and then go through all this shit, you come talk to me.  Until then, I know my body, this is NOT my first time, and instead of people saying shit, why don't you grow a fucking heart and say I'm sorry for you loss instead of bitching me out or lecturing me.

My dream is to be a mommy, and it's really hard to deal with Akira's sister wanting to kill herself every other day and Akira's job transfer shit, the marriage and the fucking mountain of paperwork, the move, my uncle's death, my fights with Akira, and to be carrying a dead baby around the entire IS NOT SOMETHING TO LECTURE ME ABOUT!

I'm heartbroken and I'm tired, and I can't take off from work or life...so I'm putting it in here.

Either be nice to me or go the fuck away.


No comments:

Post a Comment