Tuesday, November 20, 2012

ugh.

*sigh*

Oh God, so much has happened.

I'm so tired and still so sore that I don't have the energy to write about it...but it's just...

blah.

My lining is ripped and I go for a full cleaning on the 28.

:-(

I'm not going to lie....I'm heart broken.  Another baby... :-(  What pisses me off the most is that Akira spent a good 48 hours trying to convince me to have an abortion and only after I tore him into shreds and brought his sister who has been trying to kill herself every other week due to an asshole Japanese guy who fucked her, knocked her up, and turns out he's married.  And she gets expelled while he goes out smelling like a rose. But only after that did he say, okay I'm just scared, let's keep it.  Well we can't cause it's fucking dead while you were screaming at me on a god damn fake snowy hill while I was strapped to a piece of wood unable to fucking stand.

Fuck Japanese men.  Heartless bastards.

What a fucking way to start the holidays....on top of Akira surpassing the dick head award.

I finally got him to schedule our marriage.  We get hitched Dec. 11, the day before the world "ends".

Least I'll go out as an honest woman *rolls eyes*.

Off to the girls for wine.

At least he says he quit smoking.

I'm not going to quit.

On top of that, we might have to move to Japan soon, so...I'm just...

heart broken.


2 comments:

  1. I wish I could say something comforting, Tiffany. I'm so sorry to hear about all that, and I'll keep you in my prayers. Hang in there, ok? It's ok to let go and grieve for a while; I know you'll bounce back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much <3.... :-( Yeah...I'm sure with time it'll be okay, just sucks a whole lot right now :-(

      Delete