Friday, February 8, 2013

False Alarm

No baby...but I do have an amazing dose of uncontrollable emotions today followed by feeling like a balloon.

.....joy.

I had an outburst on Akira today...mainly cause I saw where he was looking up a cute coworker and well...pms and jealousy just don't mix well...and I tore into him, but later felt stupid and apologized.

It's rainy today, and there's an ex cop shooting up people for the past few days that have caused a few freeways to constantly shut down in random areas.

So that's annoying.

I'm off to a vender now...and guessing on the weather and the shut downs...it could take a while.

I wish I had updated my playlist cause days like this the last thing I want to listen to is the radio with their random emergency warnings.

I think the shooter is going to get away with it because he's pretty smart and very motivated...so...

But what do I know...I study criminals...I'm not a criminal so my guess may as well come straight from my ass.

Now to go sit in traffic.

No comments:

Post a Comment