Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Hitting One Year

So Akira and I will be at one year of offically dating this coming Saturday.  It blows my mind to just think we've moved this fast...but I also find it very comforting.

Yesterday he came by my office to wish my little brother a happy birthday, to talk about the move and marriage with my father, and in the process something sweet happened...

My little sister, who is 8, loves the fact that Akira and I are together.  She draws pictures of Akira asking me what kind of ring I want, she talks to Akira on the phone all the time, she pulls me aside to tell me not to yell at him, to instead let her handle something if I'm mad, and then she'll pull Akira aside and tell him what gift to give me...

It's pretty damn adorable.

So yesterday she was at the office because of my brother's birthday and Akira walked up to her, and was like, guess what Krystal?!  I'm going to be your brother soon!  And the smile on her face...the next thing I knew, she ran over and hugged him...which resulted in this picture....


And you know...seeing that...it eases the fear I have on our future...I'm still scared out of my mind...but there's something about his heart that is golden.  Makes me know, it's all going to be okay.

3 comments:

  1. Just stumbled upon your blog and read everything.. yeah, I'm a freak... ;-)
    Anyhow, nice blog! I'll be back!
    Do you know http://projectunbreakable.tumblr.com/ ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michelle! Thank you :-)

      Actually I heard about the website through Akira actually, one of his friends suggested it when he was dealing with the death of his host brother. What exactly is this site??? He never used it so he never explained it to me :-/

      Delete
    2. It's some photography project for/about survivors of sexual abuse by some artist. I was too lazy to read the whole thing. ;-) But I think, it's agood project.

      Delete