Tuesday, May 22, 2012

New Degree in progress

So...I really don't know what I'm doing..but I highly doubt a degree in Criminal Justice is going to do crap for me in Japan....so I have enrolled in Japanese classes to get offically certified (because I was taking classes in Japanese studies just for the hell of it...but now I need to get my ass in gear)...and then I also took the left over credits from when I attempted to double major and now applied to an international business degree...which I'm 15 classes short of completeing.  Maybe less...I'm waiting for my advisor to call me back.

Now I'm working on my resume and then I'm hoping Naseem can translate it for me and tweek it so I can start applying for work. 

We decided that most likely we are going to rent a house...so that's a relief because I was scared we would end up in an extremely small shoe box with a cat to boot. 

Other than that...I really haven't done any wedding planning because I'm so extremely paranoid over our move that now I really could care less about a wedding until I have more stuff completed.

I'm not very excited about being back in school...since I'm at least 5 years older then everyone and I'm slightly pissed that it's not law school...but...I am marrying the man of my dreams so...I can't go to law school in Japan anyway.  I need a decent job that won't make me want to shoot myself.  Or jump into a train since there are no guns over there...

It's so loud here at work right now that I can't think and I'm seriously thinking of screaming at the poeple that brought their kids because I have shit to do and I can't even think!  I had to bring my laptop to Subway to take a call that I needed to remotely log into...because some kid keeps screaming near my desk.

Now...off to a client!

No comments:

Post a Comment