Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Move in

When Akira and I first got together, he was extremely distant.  It was weird because there was never an offical "move in" together moment.  It happened that way because he would invite me over, and since I had a key, I would go over and he would end up one hour late...two...three...trust me, our first few fights were over him telling me when he'd come home.

So I started cleaning up the place...because what else was I going to do?  I had no clue when he was coming home, and every 15min or so I'd get a text message so I just stuck around.  Eventually, after about two months or so...we both noticed we were living together. 

It was kind of a shock, we were coming back from our first road trip together, and as we were unpacking...we realized, holy shit...we live together.

I asked him if he was okay with that, and he said yeah that it was great, that he loved coming home to me.  So...that was that...I guess we started living together by the end of June...though we didn't realize it til the end of July.

But despite us living together, Akira was very distant.  I remember our first camping trip, prior to our first road trip, that he told me he loved me would that this is as far as he would emotionally go.  And I remember being pissed off and having four jello shots after that (we ended up at some random biker bar that had a coffin of jello shots...at 11am)  But...my my how things change.

The pics are from last weekend.  I'd say...we're extremely blessed and believe me, we're extrememly thankful for each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment