Tuesday, July 31, 2012

So we went to Vegas

We went to Vegas...and there were a lot of decent moments...but...Akira was extremely moody.

He cannot socialize to save his life, and his nervousness about it actually makes him aggressive to an embarrassing point.  But...let's start from the begining.

In the begining I started the trip wrong.  I was cranky because we were late and we actually MISSED the wedding...but I tried to shrug it off because we did make the reception...so give and take. 

That day Akira was pretty good, except he was so socially ackward that anytime he thought I was acting socially wrong (for instance I was walking behind the bride to say hi to her sister and Akira grabbed me so hard I bruised until I told him ouch, I'm going BEHIND the picture not in front of it, and he left go because heads turned)....nothing annoys me more about him in public then this move.  I understand he's doing it to guide me, but it's so annoying because...one...I can see and walk at the same time, and two, he over does it to an extreme and actually socially hinders me in the process.  Just over all annoying....so I finally just asked him what the fuck his problem was when he was in public.

I basically got no real answer other than he's so nervous about being around people that he can't enteract.  He's like that at work too, he can't break the barriers and talk to people like they are people, not Gods or robots. 

So...that's just something that I'll have to deal with...but it was a bit annoying.

Then I won a few times, enough for the winnings to pay for front row seats for the show Love (which was amazing!) and an amazing lunch the next day...so except for the room and gifts we got...the trip pretty much paid for itself.  I had a real good time and really enjoyed Vegas....

Sunday though....except for when we were eating....Akira was really moody.  In the morning he was giving me attitude because he thought we were late for check out (which we weren't because check out is late in Vegas...but you know, since he knows all why the hell should he believe me?)  on top of that....we needed toothpaste, and I kept asking him to get some at the front desk but he was too paranoid about being late for check out that he didn't even want to face the front desk.  Then he went on and on about how it took me so long to get ready (he said three hours, but it was really only two because we messed around for an hour) and how if I had to go somewhere early I would have to wake up at 4am...and on and on and on...and I was like, you know what? It doesn't usually take me two hours, we're in fucking Vegas I never to get to dress up anymore and I want to dress up so I will take the fucking extra hour and look like a fucking model thank you very much.  And...then he told me that the toothpaste was over priced and that's why he didn't get it *which is a lie* and I was like, well you can drop $200 in a slot machine but if toothpaste is $5 then forget it????

I tried really hard to have fun, and when Akira chilled the fuck out he was okay....but he seriously pissed me off a few times....making the trip lame....

And you know why he was such a bitch about the trip?  Because he wasn't in control of it and if he got a little control, he couldn't keep it because the trip wasn't about him, it was about my friends getting married...and him finally taking me on a date, which he didn't even have to pay for because I won enough to cover it...so...

Gah.

But...I will go to Vegas again...I found a few hotels that so far are decent...with decent crowds...

I really wish Akira would just relax sometimes and allow me to be the social butterfly.  His life would improve if he chilled out and let me shine once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment