Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Massive diet time....

Diets suck.  I don't understand how there can be 7 billion people in the world and not a one of them has figured out a pill system that just gets rid of food all together (like Star Terk or Buck Rodgers...oooh scifi...<3 )  or at least a pill that allows you to eat as much as you want and sorts out the bad stuff....

Anyhow...I'm using natural engery pills, green sliming tea (which smells like Vicks Vapor rub for some reason...) and good old Ramadan. 

As a result, I am one cracky bitch who is overly protective of my clear gummy bears (allowed in diet...) 

Why the sudden crash diet?  Well..I am going to Japan the second week of Sept....and I think we are getting hitched actually (courthouse as well...speeds up the visa process if we just get hitched in both areas) ...AND...I won't be staying at Akira's house because one, I think his mom hates me with a passion and two...Akira's sister's fiance is staying (I was invited first, but what the fuck ever) so there won't be room for me.

That's fine.

You know why?  Because I'm pretty sure I'm going to fucking hate it there.  I just pray we are back in the States when I'm 30.  I'm sooooooo....not excited anymore.

Anyhow, I'm 140 pounds...and I need to drop to around 128-125 pounds in the next six weeks...which is completely possible...just horrible to deal with....

But that'll put me at a size 2 (European) cause I swear if Akira's family thinks I'm fat someone is gonna get hurt cause at 140 I look completely normal (thank you height).


So here's the before.....hopefully my arms and tummy will get smaller....I also plan to walk a lot...and hike a ton on the weekends....

*sigh* 

Fucking diets.  You men better appericate this shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment