Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Summer time PLEASE!


So life has kind of gotten into a nice and normal routine again....

Vistors came and went...

Court came and destroyed my bank account, but now that's almost recovered...

The move happened...

Engagedment was announced....

Trip planned, and replanned...but back on again...

So...Akira and I have decided that the only way to properly celebrate is going to Elk, CA and go TREE CAMPING THIS WEEKEND...followed by hot springs and fishing at our favorite lake...

*sigh*

Baby gave me back my summer <3 .  Out in the middle of nowhere (hopefully with my new telescope if it comes in on time!!!), in the water, sleeping dangling from a tree...with nothing to hold on to but him.

You know I'll make that tent swing!  Yeah baby!!!  ;-)





2 comments:

  1. Wow, cool! That's what tree camping is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep :-) it's actually the same gear climbers use to camp out in, so it can be pitched on the side of a cliff too. The tents are a little pricey but we camp so much...this place though allows you to rent the tent, so we'll see how we like it. :-)

    ReplyDelete