Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Strike Three....Out One



So...like I said we are working with Akira's company installing some stuff for him...and it was suppose to be 1 store and then plus 60 or so more.  A great account right?  Nice of him right?....well...when we quote, it's not a quote, it's the flat rate price.  We don't do that bs contracting beating around the bushes because this is my company God damnit and I don't have time for bullshit.

....so I quoted Akira $3800....which is half of what any other company out there would give for this kind of job.  He got another contractor quoting him AT LEAST $2600...meaning they will double that once the job is done because...hey...that's contractors for you.

I told Akira all of this, and literally 5 min later I got this email....

Hey honey,
Don’t know if you saw this but this was the site that the new POS company (Micros) gave us.
When we were talking with Micros, they had a bracket that they used to supply for the KDS Monitors(see attached),
but apparently the part got discontinued and they “are still looking for a vendor to supply brackets and ceiling mounts”.
The vendor below was the one they referred us to – but we don’t know if they supply the one we need.
I think we will be fine with the quote for La Habra, but like I said, for the 2nd store out it may be a bit difficult to keep going custom made.
It was decided today that we have you guys install this one but the construction crew will most likely take care of the rest.
I understand the work has to get started ASAP and you need the 50% prior to installment.
Please send us both invoices and I will have the IT department take care of the rest.
Thank you for your help!
Love,
Akira

_______________

First off, the construction company is a lie.  He's going to use another contractor for the rest.  If he was going to use the construction crew for the rest, he would use them for this project as well.

Once again....I really really hate how stupid men think I am.

It's a great price, and I think I deserve to make some money off a company that has made my life hell because Akira is basically their bitch which makes me Akira's bitch waking up at 3am to cook him dinner or something.

Fine.

You don't want to help us...fine....it's now my personal goal to fucking triple our profits by the time I leave without a single finger lifted from Akira.  Which is fine because we've been going strong without his help anyway.

You see this family....that's in my store an that's my family.  I'm my own damn mofia.


like I said before....I don't need pity jobs.  I'm about to get some blood all over these high heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment