Friday, August 31, 2012

tired...

Well Akira is not going to be home for a while, he's working from 5am to 1am... and I rarely hear from him.

Leaves me almost single again...without the fun of being single.

I hate times like this.  I can deal with the 14-17 hour work days but once it's like this and I don't see him at all, not even in bed...it makes me pissed off.  No days off...nothing.

I'm so tired too...I can't sleep well when he's gone and it's around 1:30am when I finally hear from him, and I stay on the phone til he goes to bed, take another 45 min to go back to sleep then I hear from him at 6am or so...and by then...I need to get up, and drive my 89 miles to work for pennies and drive back, along with dropping off clothes or doing landry for Akira who is 30 miles north of where I work, so it's another 30 minutes added to the drive...feed the pets...clean...try to play with the pets...pass out for two hours and start again.

Clearly, I hate life right now.

2 comments:

  1. Damn, that sounds hard! Try to sleep more, sleep is important. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed. Don't think I could get by with so little sleep.

    ReplyDelete