Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Prepare yourself for a lot of alone time and weird hours

Akira is staying by the store for a few days. I went over there after work around 8pm to drop off some clean clothes and stuff he needed and I got a quick peck and a distant guy for about ten minutes before he rushed back in while I loaded his clothes in his car. I know I'll be lucky to see him just a few hours a week now. That's the Japanese for you. Live to work not work to live. Really hard to deal with. He's always sorry about it... But he shouldn't feel sorry for me... He missed the rainbow today. :-( I worry about him but what can I say... His cheating boss wiggled his way back into Akira's loyalty. They r in Korea town where hostess bars and massage paroles are in every shopping center... Good news I got offered to shoot a commercial for forever21. 27 and still getting model offers... Though I really didn't care I instead sold the idea to set up and network their new warehouse. I wont dare go alone. Models... Same as hostesses and hookers if you want my professional opinion on it. Thought they offered me about $7000 for the job or jobs... But the guy seemed too shady for me to accept. I told him I would audition that I think I'm ages out for modeling again... Akira seemed to think it wasn't something to brag about but besides on here and one of my girl friends no one else knows... I dunno... I could save it for the big move... I'm so down. Blah. Maybe I'm close to my period. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment