Saturday, September 29, 2012

No thank you

Well I'm in Japan, staying at his family's home, all went well but I really really don't like it here.  Hats off to those of you who left the states to live here cause just the lack of space and the constant stares were enough to make me cry the moment I saw his dad.  I mean I was sobbing.

Akira is okay...but a bit more dominat...sometimes bratty but not with me really....

I'll write more later, but other then his family, I really don't enjoy it here.  His home is the only place I feel safe....at least from the constant stares and absolute fear everyone else has towards me.  Akira told me that the men just don't know what to think but it's the women who look at me the worst some of them just stare right at me like right into my eyes and not look away even.  It's made me so nervous...again I don't think I've cried this much in a very very long time.  Five more days...


No comments:

Post a Comment