Sunday, October 28, 2012

I'm extremely bored

The apartment is almost done... I finally made up with the girls... So I guess they thought I was acting stuck up and that they weren't cool enough... Which coming out of 30 something year old mouths made me wonder if high school had that major of an effect on them. Is it mean that I just would rather do crafts over a bottle of wine and gossip rather then to dress like a slutty princess and party all night???? I mean, if I were 'cool' I'd be a partier... But I really would rather carve a pumpkin. Anyhow... Still no Internet, no tv, can't find my books... So I'm extremely bored.... And it's only ten am on a Sunday. Akira left for work a few hours ago... I miss him having weekends....

So I took some pics...clearly I'm bored. The drink is a mint julep... The rest explains itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment