Saturday, October 27, 2012

No internet yet

So these past five days have been moving and unpacking while both of us work full time... So its been a true test of patience and we have been tip toeing around each other cause we are both about to snap.

My friends still aren't talking to me cause I'm not going out tonight... True friends right there...

And I dunno... I feel like no one is happy for us. I think we have gone a very long way from a shoe box studio to now in the middle of orange county... And Akira had been promoted a few times, we have traveled, ive lost weight... And it's like... No one is happy for us.

So you know what i say. Fuck it. We have worked so damn hard especially Akira and we have gone through so much that an apartment that is nice is great hell... We deserve a house. People getting butt hurt over rent... I don't get it.

So I'm pissed. I live our life and our home, be it a shoebox or a townhome and whoever wants to bitch and talk shit behind my back may as well kiss my huge ass while they are there.

It's not like we aren't the right age we r both near 30... Personally everyone in the south has a house and two kids by now so bitchy people in California can just get over it. Lord.

I'm grateful and you better believe it while everyone is out partying it up we are both working our asses off. So fuck them.

No comments:

Post a Comment