Sunday, October 21, 2012

Women are women.not dolls

There's one thing that keeps me in this funky mood....and it's due to the amount and the ever extremely public advertisement of sex...in Japan.

It's not like Russia or mexico where the women are thrown into the product of the sex world due to economic factors...and at least they are shown as women....

In Japan the women are not shown as women, rather as baby whores, a girl/woman...with high soft voices, dangerously thin bodies, and implants (fun fact, besides eye work, Japan has the largest amount of breat implant cliental in the entire world).  Shocking right?  I live in Orange County, the highest competitive appearance capital in the states, where briadal showers often included free Botox and where implants are gotten as sweet sixteen gifts.

So when I went to Japan, I really thought I had seen it all, I had been the favorite girl friend of a Saudi prince in Beverley hills and watched in clubs as men ordered women to just stand and drink at vip tables...then I was friends with a russian who owned a 'dating' websites geared at throwing beautiful women at successful men.  I went to mansion parties, yacht parties where the men had to pay a few grand just to get the chance to buy these women drinks.  Then I was around the stripping world and watched club owners threaten women by picking up there kids after school to keep the women at work.

So I really thought...how bad could it be in Japan?

My readers...it's very very very bad.  Its so bad that the amount of suicide in Japan is not due to depressed salarymen or lonely geeks, but young girls trapped in the sex industry and then due to culture, forced to pretend they are okay until one night they cut down their arms and sear their blood to keep their lips red at death.

I was so disgusted and felt so helpless that since we landed in Tokyo...I felt this dispear that made me burst into tears constantly.

I guess seeing dokaota rose ads everywhere didn't help, since she's clearly a product of child abuse and is now signed up in Japan to sell sex under a fake underage profile.

Japan is land of child sexual predictors and then enforced by social pressure to keep women acting like innocent girls...

It's disturbed me.

I guess because now I see how suicidal these women get and how piss poor even the professional help is (mainly because there is a massive lack of professional women, true professional women) that it has instilled this crippling fear of living there.

And the men promote this behavior.

I don't know how to over come it.  I want to love Japan for akira's sake....but I don't know how to do it unless I went around there like Helen Keller, deaf and blind... Because watching the interaction between men and women just broke my heart.

Manland...

Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment