Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Because Men are fucking HEARTLESS

Well I found out even more details about the hours following our wedding...and it resulted in me slapping him in the face...which is 100% wrong of me to do and I feel horrible for...

At the same time, now the entire memory of our wedding is ruined in my mind because all I can think of is that before he touched me, he was touching paid nude sex workers.

Just so yall don't think I'm lying about sex workers and how bad it is, even though I worked at a strip club for a short time frame...even I couldn't handle it...

http://www.uri.edu/artsci/wms/hughes/stripc1.htm

Just breaks my heart.

I'm now back on Prozac...trying to stay calm and forgive Akira.  I love the man...I'm just sick of having the same fight, over and over and over.

I blame Japanese society and their sex industry a lot...but for this action.. this was all Akira.

Today is his birthday...so I'm trying to be sweet and mellow...

Last night we made a gingerbread house, and the egg nog made me friendly once more, but this morning I saw my wedding dress and just cried the entire time I showered.

So I messaged my mother and got me some Prozac because it's not like I can divorce him or anything...and it's the holidays so I can't do a solo trip anywhere to escape the rage and hurt I have...

So ...I'm fucked until further notice.


8 comments:

  1. Confused by the time line...he went to the strip club on your wedding night?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I miss worded that, sorry, no he went six hours before he married me.

      Delete
  2. you never heard of a stag/bucks/bachelor party/night? Not ever so slightly overreacting?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the idea of accepting a nude paid woman and touching her boobs and whatever is completely unacceptable. Since I use to work at a strip club I can honestly say that the industry is so messed up and so extremely abusive that it takes away basic human rights and should be illegal. Akira knew all of this and part of the agreement to me granting him an abortion and granting him marriage is that he was to never set foot in one because I was so badly abused and raped that I cannot touch a man who accepts that industry as 'an okay boys night of fun' fuck that shit!

      Delete
    2. I am sure if women had random paid men rubbing their naked dicks all over her that they would have the same issues. Or better yet, if their women were naked and paying men to grind them. Not over reacting, society has accepted something monsterous due to media and time old male dominance.

      Delete
    3. You should read that research paper I posted the link to. I'm not joking about how horribly abusive that industry is and how it needs to be stopped.

      Delete
    4. On top of that, anything that HURTS your partner should never be accepted under any condition.

      Delete
    5. I know it's just people who are uneducated or have never lived the life style so they just don't realize how harmful and how cruel strip clubs really are... I could tell you so stories that will make you cry...and I also realize most people don't personally know any strippers to get that information from.... But if don't want to take my word for it, please friend some strippers and find out the details of their life and of work...it is a very very very cruel industry and should be shut down and the only way for that to happennisnif they stop making money, as in...men stop going.

      Delete