Monday, December 3, 2012

tiny update

Well 8 days and counting until I become Mrs. Akira.

I'm pretty happy about it all.  Akira has been an angel during my recovery...we cried over our loss and the whole bit for a good few days...and decided that until his transfer is complete...that I would have complete say on when we would try again.

As a result next period I'm getting an IUD inserted.  Should be fun...but it's effective and will not add any new chemicals in my body (I can't do birth control where they increase my hormone levels because when I was 20 they found cancerous growth on my cervix, so no hormones for this girl...) .  I don't mind it...I'd rather have a cork screw up me then a pill that will make me gain weight and cry on a dime, which is what the pill did to me when I was on it.  And I've seen my sister in law do the shots and gain almost 100 pounds, and a coworker had almost the same experience...so I'm not a chicken to pain and surgery.  Give me the chemical free, 99% effective (where the pill is 92%) IUD.

So then the next time I get knocked up, it's because we discussed wanting a child and it also requires me having another procedure to remove the thing, and therefore...it will be 100% agreed upon to become parents.

I've had it with this up and down bullshit on kids.  And my body is getting a beating due to it.  So I'm taking it into my own hands.

In other news...silence has come from the East.  Not a peep.

I don't think it'll last long, but I do hope everything is okay.  I'm starting to realize I should be thankful for having a rough life because these kind of things really don't phase me.  As long as the sister isn't successful at her ordeals...I've written it all off to attention and a broken heart.  I'm sure in a few months she'll recover.  She's pretty enough I think to get a decent amount of attention.

Akira...Akira is okay...I think.  It's hard for me to read him lately, mainly because I've been in such horrible pain that i can't focus on anything else...but he's been a cuddle bug lately, and has taken a vow of chasity (even self inflected) until I'm healed, which should be on our wedding night actually...so it works out.  He's been supportive in the ways he knows how.  Everything finally got hung up in the apartment that was too heavy for me to hang up (I'm a weak, short thing...so there was a lot of stuff that's been leaning on the walls for weeks waiting for his help) and this morning he even cleaned as a wobbled around with a heating pad strapped to my back.  So he's been wonderful.

I love him.

End of story.

Weather has been rainy.  Most likely will stay that way for the next week.  suppose to be sunny on D day but we'll see.

The pets are doing well.  They are a little stir crazy from the rain and the lack of being outside, but mostly they are fine.

Christmas shopping....still haven't even started yet.

Birthday shopping...still haven't started that either, but have an idea of what to get.

Money is draining.....

*face to the desk*




No comments:

Post a Comment