Wednesday, December 5, 2012

One more reason why I love him

Akira went to a bakery to pick up coffee and what he thought was Christmas cookies. Lol! For those of you who don't know, tis the season now for Hanukkah, the Jewish festival of lights. It's a long story and also in the Bible, but the symbol for the season is also a star but it's 6 point star whereas the Christmas star is five point. (confusion is easy on this if you're not use to the Abrahamic religions). As a result, Akira Christmas cookies ended up being a batch of Jewish flat cookies (also a ong story on why yeast isn't added). None of this really matters to me as I'm Muslim (Sufi). But I always find Akira's Japanese vs American concepts entertaining since he's so westernized I hardly correct him because I find him being foreign one of his most charming aspects. As a result, this is my new favorite picture of my sweetie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment