Friday, January 18, 2013

I should be a Master of something...besides bitching

So back in the day I was a law student (no I didn't stay in law school), but I am a double major in political science and criminal law.  Before that I did two years studying astro-physics (until I realized there weren't any real paying jobs in that field unless I felt like living in Russia).  Now you guys can see why I'm such a nerd, and yes, I am a Trekkie, fuck Star Wars.  I can even proudly say my 16th birthday was spent meeting 'Scotty'.

Anyhow, back in the day I was engaged and living with this Italian doctor, who by fate, also helped saved my mother's life when she was dying from cancer.  However, after that he broke my heart and I drove across the USA in my little vw beetle in tears, survived a tornato in Oklahoma, and landed up in Califorina where I currently now live.  ( I've had offers to write about my life, and there are a few research papers on it thanks to my nerdy friends, since I grew up from American royalty and half Iranian, in Alabama living off a two mile dirt road on a 98 acre farm and then tossed around in life dated a Saudi prince and all this shit...no wonder I have no tolerance for bullshit...most of my life was spent trying to get away from it looool)I then did a brief stint in Chapman law school, but couldn't afford it, so then I did another brief stint in police academy and I couldn't handle the absolute morons they were, and just gave up and went to work.   I don't regret not becoming a lawyer.  I regret not staying in astrophysics actually.  So like all late 20 something's...I'm debating on applying for a masters...in engineering.

It's just a toy of a thought.  Every time I get my student loan bills I curse the education system and long for a smoke...so I dunno if I'm ready for another 30 grand of debt...  But I do miss school.

I could get a masters in law I guess....and put my bitching into some kind of use...

No comments:

Post a Comment