Monday, January 14, 2013

Let's get Sexy



So our apartment home (I guess they call it an apartment, it's more like a condo minus stairs but for $2000 a month it would be a frickin' massive house in the South...anyhow) is near a dog park.  It's literally across the street.

For those of you who really don't care what's going on, a week ago I had a mini nervous break down over Akira telling me I was getting fat and that I needed to eat healthy and walk more.  During this same day I found him checking out a bunch of skinny chicks...so... nothing is more motivated then a pissed off woman.  Especially one that has had her pride literally smeared and stomped out on the ground during the past few months.

So I decided what ever logical woman would decide.  I would get fucking thin and toned, followed by a massive make over, all the while pouting and having a sex drive of zero.  Sex drive at zero is easy because the esteem is also at that level.  During this time, I'll sex up my attire and house keeping.  You see, my goal is to create untouchable desire.  This way, I become healthier, better looking, better dressed, and will have successfully taught my husband a lesson in manners.

Anyhow...dog park.  The dog park is designed to walk your dog and work out at the same time.  There are little stations with pull up bars, crunch benches, stretch bars, ect...and four laps equals a mile.  So I am doing yoga twice a week, plus a mile in the morning and a mile at night.  I have cut down my eating to half of what I was eating, and boosted my water intake with mio in order to be hopped up on B vitamins.  I have also replaced breakfast with a slimfast protein shake.  As if that wasn't enough, waking up earlier has resulted in me getting to work earlier which has resulted in more money, and that money I intend to save a small amount and dye my hair and do a little make over.  The rest that I save is going towards paying off school loans, lol.

So there you have it.  My weekend was just working out because I was alone during most of it cause so far being a Japanese man's wife has lived up to all the forklore.  He's forever working and I'm forever waiting....


In other news....

Last night, after my power dog walk, I gave my little puppy a bath (still waiting for Akira to get home), and I took my top off because I didn't want it to get wet.  Well as I roamed around with my little wet puppy and spent a good 15 mintines washing him and blow drying him, I look up and see two grown men standing at the walk of my porch, standing there staring at me.  So what did I do?  I told them to go fuck off pervs and slammed and locked my glass door.  I am investing in heavy curtains this week.  Yes my blinds where closed but due to the wind and Akira's poor wiring of our sound system, there are large gaps that are perfect for peeping toms.

Oh perverts....if only there were a job at chopping off balls, my life would have meaning.  


Needless to say, after I told Akira about the incident, he's finally agreed it's time for our household to have a gun.  Been waiting for a reason to get my rifle back from my brother ;-).




No comments:

Post a Comment