Wednesday, January 23, 2013

H-E-L-L....No.

So Akira is now in charge of the marketing department for his restaurant brand, as well as running the two test stores...so for a 26 year old that's pretty damn good.  Anyhow, he has to be down at corp. office today for HR training and I found out who is on his marketing team.  It's pretty much my worst nightmare, a team of beautiful, single and young ladies.

FML.

In other news...My diet is going well...

I can no longer keep my pants up...in a nonsexual way of course...

As a result, I've realized I need to do something that I usually only want to do...GO SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky for me I have two sister-in-laws who are quite fashionable and have already started plotting the shopping.  Since they are under 100 pounds each...I have no idea how my ego will survive trying on clothes with them, but...I haven't gone shopping in a long time.  I'm looking forward to it.

My breakfast, lunch, and snack.  I miss food.  This better all be fucking worth it.


Got my student loans going on...still have no idea if I will apply them to anything or not, but I was bored enough to do paperwork as a back up...and now that I don't have entertaining weekends anymore...may as well do something other then working, working out, and working my mouth off with my girls.

I have also decided that I'm going to be just as pervy as men since it's impossible to fight it...so...  

EYE CANDY!!!!!!!


His ruler makes me dream of my Catholic days :-P.  Anyway.  I don't know how people get off on pics, cause I can't, I'm more of a hands on person, but I thought I should even things up a bit in the world.  So here you go ladies and gents.  

Today was a very stressful day at work, I got to spend an hour in a 107F (42C) playing "where do all these hard drives go" in a massive server room that was as loud as a B747 jet engine.  So once I left the room (or suna) shit hit the fans with all my on site techs, and then you know, I'm starving and Akira is in a room full of beautiful women...I still have a house to clean for the inlaws...  

Yeah.

On the up side, while I was trying to fix my melting face a fire truck full of fire fighters gave me the thumbs up.  Glad to see my tax money being used for them to hit on random women.



No comments:

Post a Comment