Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Weight

Well....my angry ass had an out burst..

It started with me asking Akira to tell me honestly what he thought of my weight...since the mishap and all...I've gained weight and he agreed.  I knew it was bothering him...he's been dropping hints like telling me to exercise and eat healthy so I just flat out asked him.

I know that I have the excuse of the baby and the holidays...but I haven't gone up in clothing size...so figured it's just a few pounds...but then akira suggested that he would get a scale for me.  I know you guys are like 'palm to forehead' kind of deal... But it hurt my feelings.  So I thanked him and he went to work...and I just feel like crap.  He was telling me how I need to walk more, instead of just sitting around *which almost set me off but I kept my cool* and how I should eat healthier and on and on and on.

Then I go into his Facebook and find out he was searching for this Japanese chick that he knows and well...the combo of it set me off.

Plus he lied and denied even knowing her, even though they went to the same high school together and spent a year in Hong Kong together and she lives in his small little town.

I just feel ugly.

Nothing worse then competing with Japanese women when it comes to weight.

So I texted him and was like...who is so and so...and it just seemed crazy...but...

I dunno.

I'm fucking nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment