Thursday, April 11, 2013

If I start singing...I'll be convinced I'm sucked inside a cartoon.

Today marks two events...

First...Akira and I have been married four months!  YAY!!!!

Second...20 days until Japan!

I have been plotting my return in order to redeem my first experince into a much more enjoyable second experince of our home away from home.  I have been studying my ass off, deiting, learning more Japanese cooking, changed my fashion to something a little less stuck up, and plotted various goals to do for each day spent in Japan.

I will avoid pink areas this time.  Save for a fun love hotel here and there.

I'm very much looking forward to spending more time in the Tokyo area...and I was hoping to go to Kyoto...but it looks like that might not be possible.  I will be going to see a bullfight in the village near Akira's house...so that'll be something...  (not bullfighters, like the bulls just butt horns and then it's over, no harm to them because they are idolized in that village for some reason.  There's a ton of shrines in that area as well.  Last time I scared a snake walking to a shrine and it rolled all the way down the stairs faster than I could reach the bottom screaming...lol.)

Speaking of creatures following me around at work now I have a wild squirral that literally follows me around.  The first few days I thought it was just because I had shiny shoes, but now it follows me from the parking lot to the center, from the center to the mailbox...  I'm sure it's quite a sight for all the businessmen that see me walking around in heels with a little squirral following me.  Akira said it's the cutest damn thing he's ever seen and that I look like a Disney princess with it following me. 

In all honesty, I'm worried for my furry friend and I've stopped two cars from running the poor little guy over.  Yesterday he let me pet him.  Naturally I feed him.  Usually a strawberry or something grainy. 

So yes...that's all that's exciting, married for four months, Japan in 20 days, and I have a wild squirral that follows me around at work. 



No comments:

Post a Comment