Sunday, April 7, 2013

So my Japanese class is very small on Saturdays, in fact it's just another girl near my age taking the course.  Yesterday morning she informed me that she was dropping out of Saturday classes and instead going to the Monday night class.  She's not exactly very nice to me...I'm fact I don't think she likes me.   She's a part time accountant at a Japanese company that produces printers...and to be honest I'm not even sure if that part is true...

She's trying to win a trip to Japan...again for reasons I didn't quite understand...

Anyhow yesterday I gave her a gift to say thank you for reviewing some stuff with me, and I even sent her a text afterwards as well...and I got not response.

I don't get it.

Akira has been funky with me too.  We finally hit that silent part in our relationship.  The part where you sit in the car and have nothing to say...it unnerved me a little.

Maybe I'm weird :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment