Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Two Prozacs later...

I don't know what it is that makes me worry about Akira cheating.

He really hasn't shown any signs...I guess it's just because he omits a lot of details in his life that it makes me uneasy...

But there really isn't a real reason for me to worry...

It's not like there is anyone that would dare cross me...female wise...at least not yet.

I would say, oh he would never hurt me because of his family... but I'm not very sure of that, haha.  It seems to be traditional in that sense, but that's okay.

The point is...I KNOW there's no reason for me to worry.

So...how do I get rid of this feeling?

1 comment:

  1. I think a little jealousy can be a normal and healthy thing. But if it is that bad you need to remember why you married him (hopefully trust and a good relationship are two components of that). =) And it's cliche, but communication is important. If you feel the need to be more a part of his life, more in the know, don't bottle it up. Talk to him about it. If you don't, it may bite both of you down the road.

    ReplyDelete