Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Bitterly thankful

Well we got 2/3 of the finances figured out, and for the time being ,I'm fine with that.  I was getting super upset over the fact that we weren't saving money for things like...a house... or a family.... the only thing that was being saved was Akira's school money (he has a side dream of us going back to Japan to live...during this time I'm to be an English teacher and he's to go back to school for his masters and be a stay at home dad...I'm not exactly very supportive of the idea, if he wants his masters he can do it online and work just like every adult has to...kids are expensive and a masters isn't very useful.  Ph.D yes...masters...no).  So I started to get paranoid because I had nothing in my name, everything was under Akira's name.  Then I got upset that his other account wasn't being regulated by him or myself...then he had unfiled expense reports and what not...

Anyhow, I got pissed at what a poor job the money was being handled.  Very wife of me right?  It's just fucking stupid to not know what is going on because now we are building a life together.

Anyhow...it's somewhat taken care of. 

I will be back in Alabama soon... for a funeral of my best friend's sister.  It's been horrible and a sad ordeal and I haven't been home in 8 years...so I'm sad and scared at the same time.

So that's stressful.

The sweet girl in my Japanese class switched teachers so now my classes are even more expensive...but in all fairness I understand her choice and she's a lovely geek doll. 

I'm talking to one of my ex friends again...just because of the streak of my friends dying off this month, I felt like trying to mend things. 

I just feel really stressed out.

I also found out I'm deathly allergic to chlorine, and had to have Akira change the filters in our bathrooms and kitchen because I started to blister EVERYWHERE.  I'm not slightly covered in scars from the experience...so I'm pissed off about that because now I'm wearing long sleeves in the summer.

I'm happy it got fixed though.

Akira has been more active at home now...so that's good...I was starting to feel extremely alone in all of it.

We've been more loving to each other.  That also helps.  More physical contact...which is something I've been craving as well...

So again...there are downs and ups...

Our immigration interview is on July 10...so I'll do a decent greencard update after that.

I'm working six days a week now too...  yay....

At least I have a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment