Wednesday, August 28, 2013

*head hits desk*

I got my hair colored. LOL.  Anytime a major change is happening, I usually take it out on my hair.


I also chopped off about 8 inches off the length.  Akira was happy about the color but not the cut, lol, but I've been working just about as much as he is now, and my main goal was to sleep as long as possible in the mornings, and my hair was just taking up too much of my time.  I also changed my make up to a much faster applying one.  I know most women wake up before the sun to make themselves look perfect, but fuck that shit, I need my sleep.  It's great make up, it's called Pur Minerals ladies, literally takes 30 seconds to apply.  


Tada, the power of powder makeup.


I lost my law suit that I thought that got dropped because my lawyer told me it got dropped, so I lost because I didn't show up to the trail.  So the police came into my work to serve me wage garnishment papers, so that was fun.  It took me two days to find my lawyer that was dodging me, and have him help me file for an appeal.  So now that stopped the wage ordeal as well as ensured a trail to where I can fight back the SOBs who claim I owe them any money back from an ordeal that was THEIR FAULT when I was 23 (I'm 28 now).  If I lose, I'll have to file bankruptcy, so...this summer has been tough.

I'm looking for admin. assistant jobs now, since I'm great at running everyone else's life except for my own.  I'm praying to find something good soon, because I don't think I could stand having the down time of not working.  Right now even weekends depress me when I have nothing to do.

I hope my next boss will be a woman...or at least a mainly female environment because I'm also sick of falling into toilets of poorly lit bathrooms.

 I've just been really stressed, and I can't drink right now due to my detox, so it sucks because I can't just...turn off.

Anyhow...Akira and I are doing well.  I still think he has a semi-crush on one of his employees, but it could all be in my head.

Akira finally got jealous in Alabama when he met some of the guys that are still in love with me.  Ever since then, he seems to hold me closer.  So that's good I guess.  I warned him, I got proposed to 7 times before he met me...so.... :-/  At least I feel like he's very much into me now.  He's been a really great guy lately.  I hope it stays that way. 


Everyone tells me that I'm just really bad with change and that's why I'm so stressed out...I just hope it all changes for the better. 



No comments:

Post a Comment