Thursday, April 19, 2012

The second love in my life would be amazing girl friends!


AHHHH!!!!!!! My posting got deleted AGAIN!
Anyhow, this is my best friend, Naseem (who came from Japan six years ago, she's half Japanese/Persian), the girl who I thought would be perfect for Akira (and still kind of do because they are EXACTLY alike, down to the day and year they were born).
We met six years ago, ironically in a Persian class trying to learn Farsi since our Persian fathers never taught us anything except boys are evil, drinking is evil, and smiling is slutty.
We clicked instantly.

2 comments:

  1. Naseem is indeed super pretty, and yes I can see she's of Japanese descent, I had a half British/Japanese girl I tutored before who looks like Naseem when she smiled!

    I can relate to parts of what you have been through when it comes to men and being dorky, although they were definitely not as extreme as your circumstances. So I'm really glad to have come across your blog and quite gutted to realise the posts go as far back as March. I had hoped there were more to it so I could learn more about you and about myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much Mukuge!!! That was so nice!!! Welcome! Please feel free to comment or advise or anything you wish <3

      Delete