Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Exs coming out of the wood work

I've had my share of stalkers...both harmless ones and extremely scary, danergous ones. 

Lately, every man that's ever asked me to marry him has suddenly popped up out of nowhere.  (or maybe the gates of Hell opened...I'm not sure).  Anyhow...it started with my first ex, and fiance...we'll just name everyone by profession...Mr. Doctor.  Mr. Doctor left me when I was 20 because he was convinced I was cheating on him (which I wasn't, I didn't have a social life or any friends at all) but since I got hit on a lot, he was convinced I was looking to cheat.  On top of that, his family wanted two different weddings so my "barbaric" persian family wouldn't be around his very Italian family.  So he left me with a destroyed apartment while I was at work.  Needless to say, I was upset.  My mother flew down from Alaska and she drove my little bug full of my life, across the States to California where I stayed locked up in my room for five months at my father's. 

Anyhow, the ass emails me (he's married btw) telling me how he still loves me and how he misses me, and what a huge mistake it was to leave me....then asked me about my love life and then begged me to respond.  I have to admit, it pissed me off and depressed me because my life completely changed because of that one event...it was a life changing event...but...then I just felt bad for him.  Clearly he wasn't happy and clearly it wasn't my problem.

So I decided that's something he should deal with with his wife and left it as is.

Then my most recent ex...Mr. Saudi Womanbeater....said basically the same thing.  It will be a cold day in hell when I talk to him again.  I went two years with bruises and lies and tears because of him.  When he finally abandoned me at the airport complete with a fake ring and black eye...well...anyhow, after a few months...I realized how nice it was not to live in fear and covering bruises.    So he can go to hell.

Then, I guess, the most decent ex, Mr. UAE Police Capt., actually FLEW OUT all the way from Abu Dhabi and came to my office and asked Dad for my contact information (this was two weeks ago, and I had a great fight with Dad for actually giving him my phone number).  So he's been driving around and texting, but since I have no desire to be one of his wives, I've ignored him like all the rest.  I actually feel a little bad for not saying anything to him, since he came all this way to try to win me back...but...I still find it pretty tasteless because he's not respecting Akira and me, and two because he thinks I would even consider leaving Akira...to be one of his wives.  The guy must not be as bright as I once credited him. 

Then we have the clients who have crushes on me and 'friends' that have crushes on me, all suddenly having the urge to confess their feelings towards me when I'd really be happier if they didn't.

That's how I know Akira is the one.  He can handle it.  He handles people staring, random guys waving in their cars, the comments, the customers, my crazy family moments...he handles them with this calming grace that just makes him so damn elegnant that never in a million years could I ever even look at another man, much less leave him.

The second day we were together we were at an outdoor shopping area where a lot of Saudis vacation at and he was like, why is everyone looking at you?  And I even told him I dated one of the princes for a year (in my defense he was gone most of the year) and so I'm gossiped a lot and that's why I don't hang around people from Saudi Arabia anymore.  And he just laughed and was like, well I can't compete with that.  And I told him that the guy had no heart, which is true, he barely had a heart, he was mean and afraid of everything. 

But man...Akira...Akira beats all of them.  He's just the one...golden heart and all....  I don't know how else to put it. 

Makes all the bad shit in my life worth it since it lead me to him <3.  And he knows, he knows I'm 100% loyal to him and I know he's 100% loyal to me.  That, dear friends, is worth everything. 







No comments:

Post a Comment