Monday, July 16, 2012

In the Norm

So...my goal of late...is to do two things...keep my horns of jealousy in check...and to find a way to have a deeper rooted connection to the SD area by finding couples to chill out with....something that will make both of us more comfortable and happier then us doing stuff on our own.  We're pretty much attacted to each other, anytime we have days off alone, it feels empty.  So...

I'm hoping this will help...

This past weekend we made up, unpacked the apartment, brought in our yorkie-poo puppy, Buddy, and next weekend we'll have our kitten Ramen...(cause it's also a Persian name, lol) and then we went with my little brother and his gf to Knotts Berry Farm for some roller coaster fun!

It was a productive weekend...not as good as it would have been to go on a trip...and now Akira's weekends are used up...so I don't know when we'll go away again...but...

At least we got some cute pics! The blonde is my brother's girl friend and a great person might I also add :-D. 


This little guy is Buddy :-)










No comments:

Post a Comment