Tuesday, August 7, 2012

AHHHHHHH! I"M GONNA PUNCH EVERYONE AT WORK!

I swear, today has been an annoying day of old Persian men just yacking Dad's ears off....to angry customers to techs with major attitudes.  Makes me want to belt all of them on the ass for acting like such jerks.

Sometimes....I really miss working with women....sometimes.

Either way I usually get looked over...I'm not scary enough to enforce anytime unless I feel like getting sued (I threw coffee at one tech one time because he started commenting on my personal life...he's now my stepuncle...as luck would have it...we're getting along much better now, but back then man...I was like ice). 

Anyhow...

I'm too annoyed and I'm at work...which isn't helping me calm down...

*so...three hours has passed by since I started this post*

So I'm better now.

But I have no clue what I was going to write about.

I took some pics today cause I was bored, but I think I should just post them when they mean something cause otherwise that's just vain...

So thank you for reaading my meaningless post!

No comments:

Post a Comment