Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Another blah blog post

You know....seven years of co-owning your own company...

It's going to suck ass to work for someone else besides myself.

*sigh*

I'm sure I'll make more money though...I hope....otherwise...life is a joke.

Akira is working with someone everyday *including weekends* for the next seven weeks....a girl he has had sex dreams about.  he made the mistake of telling who she was cause it made me remember the first week I spent with him he told me about this dream that made him feel extremely gulity.

I'm just going to try to write it off. 

She's jewish married to an Afghani guy anyway with three kids....she's tall and blonde (of course she's blonde...) 32 with three kids.  So..from what my mother has told me she's a bit of a pill to work with...but Akira, as usual, seems to be getting along well with her...

Just trying to keep my distance on that...I'll see her at the soft opeing anyway.

Other than that....

Akira took me to the sex store after we had a huge fight about him bossing me around all the time Friday (which made us lose our date that night)...actually he went on a major shopping spree this weekend, just getting a ton of stuff for the apartment.  I got stuff for the pets lol...at Unleashed which was horribly expensive...but...

So Monday I sent him some naughty pics in the outfits he got me, which he actually replied to positivitly...which has never happened...so...

I'm just aping up the sexy since I'm on a diet and feeling lighter.

anyhow...

Nothing besides work has been really going on.  We are suppose to take a trip to Kernville again for hot springing, tubing down the river, camping and meteor shower gazing...but since our last trip went to shit...I'm trying hard to not get overly excited.

Naseem (the half Japanese half Persian girl) is going to be in Japan the same time I will be...so that's good news! 

Least I have somewhere to run away to. 

Anyone have any good dieting tips?  Mainly on how to deal with hunger pains?

No comments:

Post a Comment