Monday, August 27, 2012

I will give a real update whenever work calms down, but let me say this...

I will be Mrs. Akria next month ;-) we are moving next month back to Orange County!!!!....actually I will miss San Diego...but...more on that later...

Because we will be married our living expense will be more because the company is going to pay more <3!

Akira's new project is wonderful and I couldn't be more proud of him!!!!!!!!!!


The only thing is....it's back to 20 hour days and no weekends again...so I miss Akira so much.  He woke me up this morning just to spend some time with me and I just started crying and he did too...

I know it's only hard the first few weeks when you open a place and then it evens out...but I miss him... 

Okay I'm at work and I don't want to cry right now...but...I dunno...it's really hard to be away from each other...he'll be gone for seven days after tomorrow.... :-(  It's easier when I work...but with this long weekend coming up...it's going to be so hard...I'll miss him so much...

I am going to surprise him at his hotel room, I think I'm going to show up either as a maid or in just a coat with nothing under it.  Haven't decided yet... 

I'm going to be married to him soon!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!! 

I swear I don't know how I got lucky enough to end up with him, but man...sure we have fights...but over all...that man is my world <3.  Love him so much and I'm just so proud of his hard work.  It makes me work harder too!  <3 <3 <3 Akira <3 <3 <3

Here's a picture of Ramen!  He stole our chopsticks when we were about to eat some ramen, loooooooooool! 


I'm going to get the printed as a painting.  I swear we love our pets so much, Akira got us paw magnets for our cars that says "My kids have four paws".  Yeah...we're dorks. <3 Right next to our Dr. Pepper bumper stickers, I'm sure when people see us following each other when we drive know we're together.  I love him <3. 

No comments:

Post a Comment