Wednesday, August 22, 2012

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do I spend hours and Frys Electronics and buy nothing????

Because I know I can contact our resellers in China for cheaper....

:-( I should sit in the sun during lunch instead everyone is tan except for me...including Akira.

Akira is pulling through, I'm way too hyper to update!  I have pictures of his new store, his new chain store!  It's fricking awesome!  The big wigs are flying in from Japan via now, and the soft opening is Saturday!!!!  I'm really excited!!!!  I have pictures but Akira told me to wait until they offically open before posting them, but I'm so excited!

It's weird that it's fast food steak, but I'm game!  Beer and steak?!  Country music?!  All that's missing is football....

I miss you Alabama! 

No more Red Bull today....

Waka is pregnant!!!  (she's Akira's boss's wife who I adore to no end) YAY!!!!  I'm assuming a baby doesn't need anything electronic so this requires a trip to the dreaded mall, which is okay because I need to pick up my ring anyway...  I should do that after steak and beer so I'll be too tipsy to want to smack every teenager in the face.

Though last time I did that I bought 9 dresses that I thought looked amazing in the mirror but the next day only three weren't regrets....  Beer goggles people!!!! It's real!  Even on yourself....which was weird because I thought my make up made me look like a crackwhore but anyway.......   I should shop sober...so... mall today :-( *le sigh*. 

NO MORE RED BULL!

I got stuck in the street, literally, trying to run to a meeting.  The street was freshing tarred so now my heels literally have little tar rocks on them, but it took an older gentleman to help pull me out.  That was fun.  I wasn't late for the meeting though! 

I can't wait to post on Tuesday!!!!  I really am shocked that Akira's company was able to pull this off...considering the other stores...this place is quite the hang out!  And baby is in charge and set it all up!!!!  This calls for cake and a cowgirl outfit!

Thanks for reading my nothing post!



No comments:

Post a Comment