Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Kind of like a driver who can't reach the pedals

Hey guys I'm so sorry I deleted a few comments on a few different posts because I have no idea what to do with my iPad when it freezes except tap the shit out of it.... I went to my email and found the comments but again I have no idea how to copy and paste with this damn thing and our desktop is currently only in Japanese and my laptop is at work... I didn't mean to offend anyone I'm so sorry I'm just an idiot with this over sized unless iPad.  I can't wait for windows 8.... One more month and touch screens will finally be useful.  

<3

I put this on all my work emails but I'm telling y'all this... Please advise.  Don't worry about offending or anything I truly need any input by anyone who has any idea of what I'm about to step into looool.   And thank you for ya'lls honesty <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment