Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Stress test

Well....we all knew it was coming, I finally had a nervous breakdown....I have a uti infection on top of the flu and sun poisoning.   Our family doctor who knows we are a paranoid lot, told me that I'll be better by the trip, but to calm down.

So Akir last night held me and tried to comfort me, but I can't stop zooming.   I mean....my mom is getting a divorce and is still a housewife in need of major health insurance because she's battling two different kinds of cancer, the business is changing from a repair shop to out sourced IT (my idea) which is great but has increased my work week by a good more ten hours....my uncle who is dying is being pulsed by the state to be unplugged and since my father is head if the family and since I'm the best English speaker...well...I'm a lot more involved then I would like to be, I am for unplugging my uncle has even asked me to do it...but the legal obligation is on my third world grandparents...so....

Then there's the trip to Japan, the move, oh and we have a peeping Tom that our neighbor called the police on so now I have a stalker, akira's weird hours at work leave me alone almost entirely, we are about to get married....I'm meeting everyone who basically no Japanese because work has been nuts and my brother quit and then came back so...I was running the entire thing for a while.  Then I find out yesterday that two of my main techs team leaders are quitting NEXT WEEK while I'm gone!

So....I'm sorry...but I think my break down is justified except now I'm in bed trying to battled with my mom to let me go to work....

I'll be so happy when the next four weeks are over!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment