Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Doctors

Well I'm not going to say everything is okay...but things might improve.   Like I said, we were dealing with two massive tragedies in both our families at the same time.  My uncle died, my grandfather had a heart attack and my grandmother has gone insane.  On Akira's side he had a core family member who tried to commit suicide.  We have been an absolute mess.

I am still sick, course not the same sickness before or during Japan, I have the flu now.  So this entire time I have been sick one way or another.

Due to Japan's crazy weight craze I went to a weight doctor on Saturday to try to get diet pills to be turned down because I'm at my absolute perfect weight.  My body mass, height, fat and weight are at the perfect levels....however I was still called fat in Japan.  Luckily the doctor I went to did his doctrine paper on eating habits in asia and explained to me why most older Japanese people were huntched backed was due to being too skinny all their lives that the bones were too weak and there fore bent and deformed from lack of proper eating.  Then he explained that this was due to the depression after the war and that for some reason the idea of thin has gone on and it has made Japan the leading country in the world for eating disorders and that underweight was the main reason for easy cancer development and even birth defects.  Made sense to me.  So the. We got Akira looked at because his entire family told me he was fat, when in fact he's just a few pounds away from being underweight.  So...another thing that annoyed me in Japan.  I kept telling everyone that healthy weight is the same everywhere, that their influence of this crazy thinness was due to economy and the  harsh competition between women...so I was close to the actual reason at least.

So we're healthy and I've come to now dispiese the idea of what is considered a healthy weight in Japan and write off like I do with most things. The family member is seeing a shrink, but again, the tactics of the shrink are completely wrong and make the situation worse so I finally told Akira that enough was enough that we should house the member here in the states for proper help and relaxation.  Again, like the weight and the sex industry, I figured that the health system over there, especially in regards to mental health, was less then stellar.

My family is still pretty upset.  But death has that effect.

Saw the movie Argo with Akira the other night, amazing movie, pretty fair to Iran.

Wish I would get over being sick...

I need to start packing cause we are moving very soon...again.

In order news, during all of this akira and I have made an amazing team and it has only solidify that we will be good life partners.  I swear, I just love that man so much.  Y'all just have no idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment