Monday, October 22, 2012

Hats off to you men

Cause I swear if I had to date a chick if would drive me nuts!!!!!

My girlfriends are pissed I can't go clubbing this coming weekend but man.... I'm almost 28 and I'm tried of the little slutty whatevers running around during Halloween.  It's gonna be packed and expensive and theres always fucking drama.  And I have enough drama goin on right now.  Plus I can't leave akir home alone while I party it up...

It's just not nice or fair to him especially with everything going on...it's not that I don't miss it or  actually it's not that I don't miss my girls.  I miss them so very much...and I have invited them over that day to hang out and catch up...but just cause I can't party they got all mad.  The fuck.

And it's not like they don't know what's going on...so I mean...a little understanding would be nice.

Women man.


No comments:

Post a Comment