Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Picture in Tokyo station meeting akira's BFF

 
 
So this was the day that made me snap...I basically got either isolated or crowded in the Tokyo Station....   Needless to say by the time I was on the bullet train I was in tears because of a number of things.  Akira had warned me not to wear dark eye liner...and to this day states that no eye liner makes me look more friendly.  Everyone told me to look more friendly.  I think I look friendly...
 
 
Same make up...same outfit...different earrings.  And I basically walked around looking like this, except I did smile...except when I started crying, lol.   I don't understand how I scared people so much... 
 
I get children running up to me all the time and hugging me, just like, random little toddlers or kids...one little girl at a gas station asked me if I was princess Jasmine...so I don't think I look scary..
 
I dunno...the entire thing has made me start to change my entire look...  That trip was just a massive blow to my ego.  The last thing I expected to be seen as scary...or mean looking. 
 
So....I guess I have to fall into the "cute" shit in order to survive there.  Looks like we are going back very soon.  *sigh* 
 
 
Little goals
Day 1.
 
Unsuccessful at not touching my hair.
Unsuccessful at not eating rice (persian food is full of rice too, so I think I'm doomed)
Successful at signing up for a few online classes at Princeton to try to get certified as a social worker.
Successful work day.
Unsuccessful at catching the dead line for Japanese class.
Successful at not smoking.
4 cups of coffee so far....
Still mad at the girls for getting mad at me because I won't party this weekend.
Breaking out like a 14 year old.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment