Friday, December 7, 2012

Models and voices




Well, it's five days until we get married...and I'm dieting like no other...I'm also getting hit on like no other.  I guess God wants to test my faithfulness...because one of my new stalkers is a Japanese guy who models for Abercrombie.  Yes, he's drop dead gorgeous, and yes, I assumed he was gay because of it which was a mistake because I ended up talking to him for a while every time he came into our store.  I even nicknamed him iSoftbank because he comes in with tons and tons of Japanese iPhones all the time. 

Anyhow, yesterday he left me a little letter on my desk asking me for coffee and gave me his number...and I immediately threw it away.  Even if I were single, I could never handle something like that.  I mean he's very nice, but a model who is Japanese has Playboy (or Playgirl) written all over it. So this morning he called the office (to find out why I never contacted him and then to try to convince me that we could be "just friends") and was like, wow, you're wow in person, but on the phone...your voice sounds so beautiful, and I put the guy on hold and gave it to a coworker to take over.  

It's not helping the fact that Akira thinks it's fun that we are fasting on our sex until our wedding night, and I'm hitting two weeks of no action (I'm an everyday, every way kind of sex in need girl).  So I'm like a walking horn dog, it's horrible. I am literally all over Akira, all the time, just begging for it.  It's frustrating.  And he holds out, I mean, he had a moment, but he kept his pants on so I don't think I can crack him!!!

I can honestly say that iSoftbank has not entered into my day dreams (because I'm very strict on myself because I don't even want to THINK unfaithfully), but...still...I'm going to have to stun gun the guy if he doesn't keep his distance.  

And he's not the only guy.  There's yet another adorable Japanese guy who is a student who is just as cute as a button.  Thankfully he's not sexy either. 

Then just about every other guy has either tried to rub up against me (my lawyer 'by accident' stroked my ass while I was getting coffee...and you bet your ass he's no longer my lawyer)

As much as I would love to just tie Akira up and have my way, this whole ordeal has done nothing but confirm to me that Akira is the one.  Because while these guys are interesting, at the end of it all, it's Akira I want.  

But if this gets any worse...I'm buying a vibrator.


2 comments: